|OG016||October 16, 2022 - October 27, 2022||London||$ 5000||
|OG016||January 29, 2023 - February 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
|OG016||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG016||July 2, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 2500||
The main objectives of this course are to provide the participants with the principles of oil volumes data to practice them for the uses of these data.
This course is devoted for reservoir and production engineers, and geologists who have some background in petroleum engineering .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Physical Properties and Characteristics of Crude Oil.
- Composition of Condensate Fluids .
- Classification of Crude Oil.
- Storage of Crude Oil .
- Flow control Devices.
- PVT Data of Oil &Condensate Fluid Samples .
- Accuracy of PVT Data Insitu Representivity Of Sample .
- Oil Relative Volume (Liquid Dropout Curve) .
- Determination of hydrocarbon reserves .
- Initial Fluids In Place And Depletion Recoveries .
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!