|OG018||December 18, 2022 - December 29, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|OG018||January 8, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 2500||
|OG018||March 19, 2023 - March 30, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|OG018||June 18, 2023 - June 29, 2023||Bangkok||$ 5000||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- The aim to provide the first hand information to participants on optimal crude processing
- Learn operational complex trouble shooting for crude processing
- How to identify the operational problems
- How to solve these problems with minimum operating cost
- Prescribe the nature and extent of the work.
- Establish responsibilities of the assigned personnel within operations.
- Prescribe the conditions that have to be observed.
- Provide maximum safety of both personnel and plant, Also a good co-ordination between operations and maintenance work.
- All who work in crude oil processing system such as :
- Process controllers
- Process engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Operators and technicians
- Course overview.
- Introduction to process operations
- Basic operations
- Operation theory
- Main components of the process
- Oil & gas Separation process
- Separation problems and solving
- Separator types
- Separator selection
- Separator operation and monitoring
- Crude oil treatment process
- Methods of treatment
- Chemical demusfier
- Chemical dose selection
- Desalting and dehydration
- GC operation troubleshooting
- GC Problems identification
- GC troubleshooting
- GC operation optimization
- GC monetoring
- Crude process valves
- Valve types
- Valve selection
- Prepare valve for testing
- Valve maintenance
- Crude oil flow lines
- Prepare flow line for test
- Flow line Test types
- Prepare the well for routine well test
- Control the route
- Methods of well testing
- Process control system
- Control functions
- Type of process control
- Control problems
- Control calibrations
- Control accuracy
- Permit to Work (PTW)
- Introduction to Permit to Work System
- Objectives of the System
- Responsibilities of Concerned Delegates
- Types of Permits
- Initiation and Distribution
- Validity of Permit and Work Completion
- Withdrawal and Cancellation
- Rules and Regulations Related To The System
- Toolbox Meetings
- Auditing of the Permit to Work System
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!