|OG019||August 20, 2023 - August 24, 2023||Online||USD 1900||
|OG019||November 5, 2023 - November 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||USD 5100||
|OG019||February 18, 2024 - February 22, 2024||Istanbul||USD 5100||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Gain a broad understanding and appreciation of the core functional aspects of how an effective operational process should operate .
- Review the five standard maintenance improve tactics and their selection technique to ensure reliable process plant & equipment .
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive operational process resource and support system analysis.
- Understand the principles of PAS 55, the most recent maintenance process audit standard.
- Gain insight and understanding into the unique leadership and motivation principles required for technical management.
- Create and apply a troubleshooting methodology.
- Engineering and Technical Managers and Supervisors from any industry.
- Maintenance Planners , Operator and Coordinators.
- Operations and Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors.
- Foremen and Team Leaders.
- Plant Engineers and Process System Managers.
- Section Engineers and Planners .
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Review of Basic Modern Operations Practice :
- Review of modern operational practice in the light of the global economic recession.
- Integration of maintenance and production to establish a world class operations department.
- Generic performance measurement model using a 6 point scale.
- Combining the parameters of speed, quality, and cost in maintenance performance measurement.
- The 10 point planning standard and the role of the planning department.
- Developing effective strategies for the operational process in order to achieve organizational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Standard Maintenance Improvement Initiatives :
- Selecting the ‘correct’ maintenance tactic mix.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM).
- Time Based Maintenance (TBM).
- Run-To-Failure (RTF).
- Operational Resource Analysis :
- A ‘blueprint’ for effective operational practice.
- Resource and support system analysis with ‘Gap Analysis’.
- Leadership development and motivation of operations employees.
- The PAS 55 Maintenance Process Standard.
- Principles of information management.
- Risk identification, assessment and control.
- Training, awareness and competence.
- Problem Solving in the Operations Environment :
- Theory of inventive problem solving
- Problem solving techniques and case studies
- Exercises and facilitation
- Scenario Analysis and Action Plan Development :
- Review and analysis of your specific operations environment .
- Assessment assignment and scoring of your operational process .
- Course summary .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)