|ML026||November 13, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML026||February 5, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Basel||$ 3500||
|ML026||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|ML026||August 13, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- In this Course you will learn to:
- Take charge of your career and personal life for greater growth and satisfaction .
- Improve your ability to influence others .
- Develop winning relationships by building strong trust .
- Use proven strategies to build a strong support network .
- Communicate honestly, directly, and professionally in all areas .
- Develop and access the vast resources of your creativity .
- Develop emotional hardiness to face daily challenges effectively .
- Maximize your success by tapping the source of your personal power .
All people, whether administrators or technicians , workers or Managers in the all Business and in all managerial levels and leadership competencies .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Taking Charge of Your Career: The Journey Begins!
- Build your professional reputation and credibility
- Develop your unique value proposition and “brand”
- Add value to your organization by providing the results all employers seek
- Learning to learn: strategies for lifelong learning and development
- Finding coaches and mentors, and building your professional network
- Avoid the career killers – people, places and things
- Uncover and tap all the resources available for your career development
- Commit to becoming a high performer and reap the rewards of excellence
- Building Winning Relationships: Trust and Collaboration
- Experience the consequences of win-lose and win-win strategies
- Learn how to achieve win-win relationships
- Understand what is meant by TRUST
- Know the difference between responsibility for and responsibility to another
- Learn a credo for your relationships
- Understand what you do that weakens others when you intend to help
- Learn the valuing process as a skill to strengthen others
- Employ RAM (Relationship Asset Management) strategies
- Communication Skills for Today’s Professional: Your Message Power
- Why becoming a great communicator will empower you and boost your career
- Learn about people’s perceptions and viewpoints and how they differ
- Master the basics of face-to-face communication
- Learn to understand and improve your skill in listening
- The four styles of communication and how to employ them
- Make skillful presentations to one or many
- Learn to exchange helpful feedback
- The principles of positive Influence and persuasion
- Communication Strategies for Professional Excellence :
- How to an effective decision maker, in the communication process.
- How to use strategic communication negotiation skills.
- Discover the 9 Keys to making an effective presentation.
- Learn how to develop a systematic filing system.
- Learn how to obtain good source material.
- Creative Thinking and You: Key to Working Smart
- Opening your mind to clear and inspired thinking
- Developing a whole-picture perspective
- The II &T thinking steps
- Combining reasoning, emotion, and inspiration
- How to generate alternative ideas
- Tapping into your inner wisdom
- Evaluating alternatives on their merits
- The “Six Lens” approach for whole-brain optimization
- Emotional Resilience: Handling Life’s Challenges
- Learn how you respond to challenging or upsetting events (key moments)
- Explore and understand the patterns in your responses to key moments
- Learn the process for exploring the consequences of your behavior
- Learn to choose positive behaviors and feelings during your key moments
- Identify and challenge the distortions in your interpretations
- Learn a method for changing weakening beliefs to empowering beliefs
- Learn and practice the principle of balance
- Meeting the challenge of change and stress
- Leadership strategies and tools for building a learning environment
- Defining a learning environment and its benefits .
- Senge’s five learning disciplines .
- Personal mastery – learning to expand our personal capacity to create the results we most desire .
- Mental models – seeing how our internal pictures of the world shape our actions.
- Shared vision – building a sense of commitment in a group.
- Team learning – crating a thinking synergistic environment .
- Systems thinking – a language for describing the forces that shape the behavior of systems .
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!