|P016||October 16, 2022 - October 27, 2022||London||$ 5000||
|P016||January 29, 2023 - February 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
|P016||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|P016||July 2, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 2500||
- By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Examine the key features in spend profiles
- Evaluating costing reduction opportunities
- Understanding supplier pricing structures
- Apply purchasing strategic plans
- Develop common approaches in planning for negotiations
- Contracts, Purchasing and Procurement Personnel
- Engineering, Operational, Project and Maintenance Personnel
- Those who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of purchasing, tenders, contracts that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services .
- Continuous Improvement in Cost and Productivity
- How do other functions view purchasing
- A Purchasing Savings Model
- Total Cost of Ownership Models
- Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Establishing a Strategic Focus with Pareto Analysis on Cost
- Modern Methods of Analyzing the Spend
- Defining Cost Reduction Opportunities
- Developing Company Purchase Price Index and Comparing to External Indexes
- Understanding of Supply Marketplace and how Suppliers Price
- Benchmarking best practices in Cost Reduction
- Resisting Price Increases
- Supplier Performance Measurement
- Cost Saving Methods
- Methods of Price Evaluation
- Price Justification
- Methods of Price Analysis
- The Competition that leads to price reduction and evaluation
- Methods of Cost Analysis
- Breaking down the Elements of Cost
- Developing “Should Cost”
- Successful Negotiations
- Steps in Negotiation Preparation
- Methods of Persuasion
- What Does Win/Win Really Mean?
- Determining the Issues
- Rating & Valuing Issues
- Determining Strengths and Weaknesses
- Know Your Better Alternatives to Negotiated Agreements .
- Analyzing The Other Side
- Negotiation Objectives Diagram
- Prepare the Negotiation Team
- Tips for the Actual Negotiation
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!