|HR015||December 25, 2022 - December 29, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|HR015||March 26, 2023 - March 30, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|HR015||June 25, 2023 - June 29, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|HR015||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify and be able to use the 4-level model for doing Training Needs Analysis
- Have practiced the techniques in a practical and understandable way
- Master how competencies are constructed and know which ones are the best to harness to get good results
- Use the new priority process to be able to prioritize all training requests in a logical way that is easy to understand
- Master training evaluation using the 10-step model
- Know which training is suitable for evaluation and which ones are not
- Practice evaluating a series of training courses
Anyone in training or HR & T&D who needs to master either TNA or evaluation, HR Professionals & Seniors who need to understand how training can be measured, Training Managers, Training & Development Officers, Coordinators & Administrators, HR Trainees, Supervisors who are involved with training and development, those interested in maximizing the training budgets, those training coordinators and administrators who need the confidence and skills to be able to prioritize training requests, those responsible for training budgets and who need to know what’s required .
- New Approaches to Training Needs Analysis :
- Alternative options to TNA
- The Four-Quadrant model of TNA –a new way of analysis
- Use of a training schema to establish the complete training process and set the rules
- Who is the customer?
- Use of a simple coding system to code the different types of training
- Corporate needs into action – how much of the process is governed by TNA?
- Department Needs & Team Needs :
- The specific requirement departments have – relationship with yearly operating plans
- Speed of action from identification to action – on going monitoring – What is needed? Specific analysis tools
- Creating Self -Empowered teams
- Departments – your most challenging customer
- TNA for teams –What are their special needs?
- Use of the Adair model to aid TNA
- Individual Needs Dealing with Priorities & Training Unit Costs:
- Individual needs
- Ways to train other than attending a training course
- How to prioritize and the quick system
- Understanding and Mastering Training – unique competencies
- New software advances to simplify and reduce TNA error
- Understanding unit costs and budgets for training – essential for TNA and evaluation
- Mastering the Evaluation Process :
- Validation vs. Evaluation – What is the difference?
- Current models explained: the 10-step process
- Understanding the process of evaluation and its position in the training cycle schema
- How to use the 10-step process to produce training evaluation
- The evaluation formula
- How you decide what training needs evaluating – use of the priority model
- All Four Quadrants reviewed
- Practical Examples of Evaluation: Your Chance to Master the Techniques
- Accountability of training department to guarantee and produce results
- Why some people can’t learn –fact not fiction
- Should all training be subject to evaluation?
- Back-at-Work presentations .
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!